Classic Strawberry Shortcake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz. Rich Whip® Whipped Topping
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- 8 slices, each ½ inch thick, frozen pound cake
- In a small bowl combine sugar and strawberries. Set aside.
- Place 4 pound cake slices on 4 individual plates. Place 2 tbsp of strawberries on each slice and top with a small dollop of Rich Whip® Whipped Topping.
- Top initial layer of cake and strawberries with the second cake slice, strawberries and remaining Rich Whip® Whipped Topping.